La société UNHCR LIBYA BASED IN TUNIS recrute Interpreter Assistant à Cite El Khadra, Tunis, Tunisie .
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (Libya Operation)
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY NOTICE
Title of Position: Interpreter Assistant
Contract Type and Level: Temporary Appointment, GL-4
Location: Tunis, Tunisia (Libya Operation)
Effective date: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 months (Renewable)
Closing Date: 14th June 2018.
The Interpreter Assistant will work under the direct supervision of a Associate RSD Officer/ RSD Officer.
The incumbent may play a supervisory role in overlooking the day-to-day activities related to interpretation and translation services. H/She has working relationships with UNHCR staff members in the office and other offices within the country of assignment as well as with staff of UN agencies and other UNHCR partners within the zone of operation to exchange information and to provide assistance.
Responsibility (process and functions undertaken to achieve results)
1. Interprets and/or translates from newspapers, written reports, magazines etc.;
2. Interprets oral conversations, discussions and interviews especially when attending meetings with high ranking officials, diplomats and others;
3. Travels with international staff on their missions to the field for interpretation and other assistance, as needed;
4. Arranges meetings, both internal and external, some involving high-ranking officials and takes minutes/notes;
5. Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities;
6. Responds to queries relating to the area of responsibility;
Performs other duties as required
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Post-secondary training/certificate in Business Administration, Secretarial Work, Translation or related field
- Minimum 3 years of previous relevant experience in the interpretation/ translation ;
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
· Shortlisted candidates might be required to sit for a written test and will have to undergo an oral interview.
· No late applications will be accepted.
· Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNHCR is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your Personal History Form (P11) and motivation letter by e-mail with the vacancy number HCR/Lby/2018/VN27 in the subject line to: no later than 14th June 2018.
Société : SERVICOMPostuler
Société : CABINET JAMEL EDDINE BEN ROMDHANEPostuler
|Taille :||Plus de 500 employés|