La société RGI TUNISIE recrute Senior Developer Java J2EE (HD3 à Tunis, Tunisie .
As part of the deployment of an ITIL v3 (2011) compliant service center in Tunis, RGI Group seeks an HD3 J2EE Engineer for our Application Maintenance activities. In this role, you will:
- Provide resolution for escalated tickets following established procedures,
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements,
- Contribute to work groups to analyze problems, develop solutions, and communicate solutions effectively,
- Creates and/or updates technical documentation,
- Manage own work on technical projects with minimal supervision, establishing tasks to meet with intended project outcomes and timelines,
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers,
- Maintain existing production system and fix software anomalies and data fix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field. Master’s Degree is preferred,
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE architecture and frameworks,
- Previous experience in Java/J2EE programming,
- Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills,
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment,
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems,
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members,
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure atmosphere,
- Good English level, written and spoken, Italian is a plus.
- Previous experiences working with Application server.
- Previous experiences on Integration and Unit test development.
- Good understanding on a development and delivery cycle and Maintenance of existing enterprise system.
- Strong leaning to work on Multicultural environment.
- Available for mission on the country and abroad.
Société : SERVICOMPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Secteur :||informatique / télécoms|
|Taille :||Entre 20 et 100 employés|