La société Manpower recrute Mechanical Engineer H/F à Sfax Sud, Sfax, Tunisie .
• The Mechanical Engineer is accountable for execution of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks at the power station.
• Performs troubleshooting and route cause analysis of failure and implement corrective action to fix and avoid recurrence of failures.
• Provide feedback to CMMS of all performed activities with relevant information and insure improvement of equipment maintenance plan effectiveness.
• Contribute in keeping critical spares, tools and consumables availability in the warehouse.
• Ensure QHSE systems are in place before starting a job, ensure proper use of tools and PPE.
Qualification et Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree.
• Minimum two years’ experience on maintenance activities
• Ability to lead contractor’s crew.
• Ability to speak and communicate effectively in English and French.
• Knowledge of rotating and static machines maintenance.
• Basic knowledge of computerized maintenance software.
Société : DECADEPostuler
Société : SITEMPostuler
Société : OWLIANCE TUNISIEPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Secteur :||recrutement / ressources humaines|
|Taille :||Entre 20 et 100 employés|