Because finance matters to our society as much as energy to life, fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
We humanize technology
At Linedata, we humanize technology, we are passionate experts caring about our clients.
With more than 1300 Talents with 40 nationalities spread out of our 14 countries, we believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
We provide the investment management and credit communities with an innovative, user-friendly suite of products that, through detailed market and client insights, help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
Our aim is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Linedata is about partnerships, both with our employees and with our clients.
Join the movement
Together we are transforming the business which is in constant evolution.
Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and we are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world.
With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users.
Like dancers in a company making individual movements into a coordinated performance, we all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career & take it to the next level!
As a Software Asset Management Officer, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the lifecycle for service of all software assets. This includes inventory, compliance, usage, and disposal, aiming to optimize the total cost of ownership and sustainability by minimizing operating costs, improving investment decisions, and capitalizing on potential opportunities.
· Ensure that the administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of software assets is carried out.
· Analyze software reports to track software licensing allocations.
· Coordinate with software vendors on audits conducted on licensing allocations.
· Manage software license compliance and maintain appropriate process documentation.
· Perform regular audits on licensing allocations verses entitlements and to ensure accuracies in software asset information.
· Record and maintain software assets within a software asset repository system.
· Identify warranty periods associated with software assets and maintain a warranty schedule to manage in parallel to end of useful life for software assets.
· Track and coordinate the loading of assets into a software asset repository system and identify software assets to be retired.
· Maintain accurate records and registers for all software asset management activities and assist in identifying process improvements to ensure efficiencies to the business are achieved.
· Task Management – Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Managing time to maximize personal productivity. Estimating task duration and completing tasks when promised. Multi-tasking.
· Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
· Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizing there is a problem and informing the resources who can address the problem.
· Analytical and Detail Oriented – Create and maintain meticulous records of software purchased and software allocated to employees.
· Engineering degree and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
· An overall understanding of software licensing and how license terms correlate to deployment activities.
· Procurement (IT preferred) or industry software licensing related qualifications.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
· A can do attitude and a strong focus on getting the job done.
· While not essential, a Microsoft licensing qualification or any legal training in licensing plus experience with using software asset management tools will be highly regarded.
Catégorie : Informatique / MultimédiaPostuler
Société : THE WAY CENTERPostuler
Société : OWLIANCE TUNISIEPostuler
Société : BOUCHAMAOUI INDUSTRIESPostuler
Société : KYALISPostuler
Société : ACR Business ServicesPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Secteur :||informatique / télécoms|
|Taille :||Entre 200 et 500 employés|