La société LEONI recrute 01 IT Security Analysis à Msaken, Sousse, Tunisie .
• Assist in Incident Response activities; work with other security analysts (internal and external) to identify various malicious threats in the monitored environments.
• Ensure real time monitoring and analysis of events from various information sources within the environment.
• Investigate suspicious and potentially malicious activity within the networks and systems.
• Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
• Implementing information security measures to reduce security risk
• Participate in the incident response process and forensic investigations.
• Prepare and manage documentation of Information Security Incidents
• Provide Timely and Relevant Security Reports
• Monitor Compliance with Information Security Policies and Procedures
• Level of education: Engineer degree
• Studies / branch of study / degree: Computer Science or a related field.
• Vocational training / functional direction / degree: CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CEH / ECSA / GCIA / GCIH / GSEC or similar qualification
• Further training / functional direction / degree: ITIL V3 Foundations highly preferred
• Work experience: 1+ year experience in SOC operations and security event analysis or 3+ years of experience in IT security/network related field required.
• IT: Knowledge in SIEM solutions/ Incident handling, forensic analysis and evidence handling capabilities/ Ability to develop custom code (Python /JAVA / shell scripting etc.)/ Up-to-date knowledge of attacker’s tactics and techniques/ Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals as well as experience in packet analysis and common network tools/ Ability to identify and defend against malicious cyber activity on multiple / heterogeneous
networks using both network and host-based cyber data
• Language: Fluent English and French (written and spoken) - German is advantageous.
• Professional competence: Good analytical skills/ Creative/ Strong attention to detail and critical thinking/ Clear and concise communication both verbally and in writing.
• Social Competence: Team player
• Individual competencies: Contributing and sharing one's own knowledge
• Methodological competencies: Detail Oriented / Efficient / Motivated and curious about new learning and working contents
• Individual supplements: Responsibility / Being disciplined
Société : DECADEPostuler
Société : PARTNER RECRUITMENTPostuler
Société : DECADEPostuler
Société : OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING SERVICESPostuler
Société : CHAÎNE MEDINA HÔTELS & RESORTSPostuler
Société : VOICECOMPostuler
Société : ATSPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée Tunisie|
|Secteur :||automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques|
|Taille :||Plus de 500 employés|