un Warehouse Manager
Achats / Logistique
La société JUIMIA recrute un Warehouse Manager à Tunis, Tunisie .
- Manage several teams performance, Inbound, Inventory, Outbound, Aftersales (to manage on your own in the beginning, then scale by building a team dedicated to each department )
- Warehouse operations processes setup and continuous improvement
- Liaise with the technical teams as well as the local teams on all matters related to warehousing systems
- Create KPI’s and implement simple systems for performance measurements and growth.
- Design granular dashboard using advance excel techniques which identify bottleneck areas of the operational processes.
- Use Order life analysis to monitor end-to-end warehouse process to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensuring the timely scan at all the legs and updating in systems for movement as transferable unit.
- Monitor the queues closely to identify anomalies thus improving customer satisfaction.
- Oversee daily Reporting on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
Required Skills and qualifications
- Proven experience of several years in Warehousing and/or Logistics
- Experience in Operational Management
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-commerce operations
- Experience ef high growth compagnies or start-upenvironment
Personal qualities & behavioral traits:
- Enthusiasm and interest in operations & technology
- Be a field person
- Ability to quickly build trust with people
- Can handle people conflicts situations
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- Eager to work in team enviroement and share knowhow
- Easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Has a keen attention to detail and is organized
autres offres de la Société JUIMIA