La société HUBER SUHNER recrute Process Engineer à Sousse Ville, Sousse, Tunisie .
The HUBER + SUHNER Tunisia company, which is part of an international Swiss corporation, is currently developing its operations in Tunisia. Since the beginning of 2011, we have taken over new competences from Switzerland in many different areas, developing, growing and constantly improving. You can be part of these activities. we are looking for you!
Why work with us?
we are an international company and our motto is “ perfection in connection solutions’’
we employ over 500 people in Tunisia branch of the company in Sousse
in our team we have wonderful people and we care about good relations between them
we respect the private life of our employees
we are open to interesting ideas and an innovative look at every topic
we are able to share knowledge and support each other
We are currently looking for a person for the position:
Place of work: Sousse- Tunisia
Essential requirements of skills, experience, physical requirements etc.:
1. Coordinate transfer of new project with Division Engineering department
2. In coordination with different plant departments, prepare internal planning of projects transfer and ensure the follow-up of implementation.
3. Intensively support the production employees during the SOP and ramp-up phase.
4. Define and regularly improve the material and information flows
5. Ensure implementation of ergonomic workstations
6. Reduce the non-added value tasks inside the different material and information flows to the strict minimum
7. Establish production standards and work instruction in order to achieve the routing times and a high quality and delivery performance
8. Improve processes without major changes unless validated by division engineering
9. In collaboration with different departments (maintenance, production, quality,…), define and implement strong, capable and reliable processes (Poka Yoke for example)
10. Act proactively in root cause analysis of quality issues and put processes under control to deliver perfect quality.
11. Can replace the Production Unit Manager in case of absence /holiday
12. Collaborate with different departments (maintenance, production, quality,…) to implement adequate solutions
13. Perform monthly reports of the department activities
14. Ensure Initial samples right first time
Main tasks, duties, authorization limits and deputy functions:
1. University level: education in electronics/industrial/ electrical/mechanical/engineering
2. Professional experience – minimum 5 years
3. Good written and spoken English
4. Good knowledge in project transfers management
5. Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and management of continuous improvement
6. Kaizen mind set
8. Good Organizational skills,
9. Good team work.
10. Analytical skills.
11. Knowledge of Quality tools
12. Computer Knowledge (MS Office, Auto Cad, SAP )
Employment based on a contract of employment
Work in a company with an established position on the market permanently, which guarantees stability and a sense of security
Support in the adaptation process
Friendly atmosphere and support of colleagues from the department
Interesting and responsible tasks
If you want to join us, go ahead and click 'Apply' and send us your CV.
We will read each resume very carefully, but we will only contact selected candidates.
Société : DELICE HOLDINGPostuler
Société : DELICE HOLDINGPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée Tunisie|
|Secteur :||industrie électro-mécaniques|
|Taille :||Entre 200 et 500 employés|