Governed by the philosophy of “Excellence in connectivity Solutions”, HUBER+SUHNER Group develops and produces high quality electrical and optical connections. Our commitment to reliability and focus on sophistication make us a leader in three technologies: radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency. The longstanding experience and know-how of our engineers allow HUBER+SUHNER to operate on a global scale, yet with a local approach according to each market. As a one-stop-shop for connectors, cables, cables assemblies, cable systems antennas and lightning protectors in our three core technologies, we can address our clients’ needs for trans-technological solutions in the communication, transportation and industrial markets.
For our subsidiary HUBER+SUHNER Tunisia located in Sousse, we are looking for:
Summary of main purpose of this job:
? Keep all facilities, equipment, structures and utilities in a good working order for longest cost effective life at maximum efficiency, maximizing customer satisfaction in the process.
? Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical, mechanical and building equipment and utility systems.
Main tasks and duties:
1. Performs minor and major repair of equipment and building
2. Performs preventive and corrective maintenance procedures on electrical, mechanical and building equipment on a
scheduled basis; inspects cutting machines belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.;
3. Defines spare parts needs
4. Pans preventive maintenance and follow up the execution of the planning
5. Defines and implements autonomous maintenance work instructions
6. Calibrates and repairs machines according procedure
7. Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets, trolleys
8. Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on electrical, mechanical and building equipment procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
9. Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services, wiring during remodeling projects; replaces and repairs wiring as needed
10. Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches
11. Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required
12. Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures
13. Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
14. Responsible for maintenance audits and related action plans
15. Supports the implementation of the GMAO and use it efficiently
16. Transfers know how to maintenance agents
Essential requirements of skills, experience:
1. High school diploma, Technician in maintenance, electricity or mechanical education
2. At least 4 years’ experience in mechanical, electrical and building maintenance and repair
3. Good skills in electricity and mechanical maintenance
4. Able to read and understand technical instructions, drawings and schematics in mechanical and electricity.
5. Able to make complete report of maintenance intervention
6. Good teamwork
7. Ability to apply common sense understanding and to deal with problems involving many concrete variables in complicated situations.
8. Good physical conditions: the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. Good vision abilities are required
9. Able to make and execute preventive maintenance planning
10. Able to follow define the needs of spare parts.
11. Able to work 3 shifts (rotation)
12. Computer Knowledge: MS Office, GMAO, CATS, PDM, SAP,
Société : SMART DIAGNOSTICPostuler
Société : JOMAAPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée Tunisie|
|Secteur :||industrie électro-mécaniques|
|Taille :||Entre 200 et 500 employés|