La société ERNST & YOUNG recrute Senior – Innovation Incentives Advisor à Tunis, Tunisie .
Your key responsibilities
· Connect with CTOs, Chief Architects and engineers to discuss their latest projects in fields such as defence, robotics, industrial manufacturing, automotive, chemical production, mining, oil & gas, food & beverages, etc.
· From these discussions, work with the local country engagement manager to identify opportunities for claiming R&D business tax incentives
· Write technical project descriptions that detail the client’s R&D activities and how they satisfy the requirements of the applicable business tax incentive
Skills and attributes required
· You must feel comfortable discussing technical themes (in English) with clients in a personable and professional manner
· You have experience in dealing with technological challenges faced by engineering professionals, such as design and development of new products, implementation of new manufacturing processes or equipment
· You have the ability to swiftly adapt to and learn about different technologies, such as: defence, robotics, industrial manufacturing, automotive, chemical production, civil engineering, mining, oil & gas, food & beverages.
· You interact readily with other technical professionals, have outstanding interpersonal skills and excel in eloquent and concise summary of information
· Strong attention to detail and first-time accuracy is essential
· You have excellent spoken and written formal business English, communicating clearly and concisely in phone calls and via email
· You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
What we look for
· University degree in any engineering field except computer science and IT
· 2-4 years of work experience in which you have encountered first-hand technological challenges faced by industry professionals
· Strong understanding of the latest technologies in engineering
· Excellent English communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
|Catégorie:||Société privée Tunisie|
|Secteur :||comptabilité / gestion / audit|
|Taille :||Entre 100 et 200 employés|