SERVICE CENTER SPECIALIST
Call Center / Télévente
La société CRIT recrute SERVICE CENTER SPECIALIST à Tunis, Tunisie .
Crit recrute pour le compte de son client un SERVICE CENTER SPECIALIST:
Description: Participates in the daily operations of the call center
Essential Responsibilities: This Service Center Specialist serves as the primary contact between the customer and the Service Support. Call Center specialists are the face to our highly valued customers. Specific resposibilities include:
- Perform in a call center activities environment
- Attend customer service calls requirements, identify and provide information necessities, Support customers to meet their requests.
- Deliver in a timely manner feedback and follow up to Customers about service cases
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity in Service Team
- Work closely with Service Coordinator to achieve the best performance in all services provided
- Generate annual Preventive Maintenance Agendas for Field Team reducing costs and guaranteeing compliance
- Create service metrics reports and productivity analysis
- Support customer needs to improve response time and connect with administrative areas assuring customer service expectative achievement
- Plan the field activities (Corrective, preventive and installation tasks)
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree and a minimum of 3 years in Customer Care Positions
- Knowledge of the medical field, standards and constraints
- Strong English and French written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with a diverse workforce, ability to communicate effectively over phone and mail
- Data Analysis Capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving capability in tense situations, effective verbal/phone communication skills when under pressure
autres offres de la Société CRIT