Customers and operations Analyst (Recently graduated)
Achats / Logistique
La société CRIT recrute Customers and operations Analyst (Recently graduated) à Tunis, Tunisie .
Crit is looking for a Customer Operation Analyst ?for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Responsible for managing supply chain planning processes and acting as an integrated link between multiple functions (Demand Management, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Planning, Warehousing & Distribution, Finance). The role should ensure optimization of operational flows, performance measurement processes and results while supporting business service agreements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Customer Service Activities
- Manage order from receipt to delivery with the different stakeholders, Product Planner, Finance, Logistic
- Provide weekly accurate feedback on the Order Book with expected shipment date and related comments
- Ensure delivery on time by following closely products productions with dedicated planners
- Identify process gaps & solutions to enhance results.
- Identify Action Items to improve monthly indicators.
- Maintain and monitor customer collaboration activities / collaborative forecast.
- Ensure Export Documentation sent on time to customers
- Act as primary contact to customers.
- Responsible for order processing
- Work with customer, logistics & warehouse to ensure timely delivery taking into account local requirements.
- Organize Inspection of the shipment when required (Letter of Credit) and follow up on the Inspection Certificate
- Handle Letter of Credit from receiving till documents sent to the bank including collecting all necessary documents and get them legalized by the Destination Country Embassy.
- Check all orders related data (codes, prices, order status reports...).
- Maintain Customer related data in the appropriate systems.
- Verification of credit limits and export license and ensure we are processing as per Trade Compliance Guidelines
- Adjustment and maintenance of prices in the system.
- Handle import & export shipments and inventory.
- Collaborate with the central team and monitor the shipping details.
- Generate monthly sales report.
- Complete the weekly Operational Report with indication of each line for all open orders as well as indicating reasons for the BO and Get Well Dates
- Complete the Monthly Order Fulfillment Report and identify rooms for improvements
- Data Integrity: check and correct data accuracy issues with regard to master files.
- Code creation proposal and follow up with Manufacturing, RA, Finance and Business
- Support daily customer service processes (control of consignment, backorders, low cover)
- Support Product Conversions: Ensure new forecasting & order management processes in place as conversions take place and monitor plan locally
- Full participation and support of Supply Chain Planning projects
- Follow-up releases and labeling priorities with QC
- Maintain country profile / SLA for the country
Education / Experience
- Recently graduated :BA or BS Degree in business, Master in Supply chain or other technical discipline
- Languages: Proficiency in English, French and Arabic.
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office package tools
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with forecasting methodology and supply chain concepts and an understanding of their inter-relationship with finance and operations.
- Experienced in ERP
- Familiar with Credit letter
autres offres de la Société CRIT