La société COMITÉ INTERNATIONAL DE LA CROIX-ROUGE recrute Political and Humanitarian affairs advisor à Tunis, Tunisie .
The ICRC Delegation in Libya – temporarily- partially located in Tunis - seeks to fill the following position:
Political and Humanitarian affairs advisor
The position is based in Tunis
The Political and Humanitarian Affairs Advisor counsels the delegation on political developments and changes in the overall environment.
· In-depth knowledge of the country and the political, social and cultural context
· Good oral and written expression, good communication and communication skills
· Natural capacity to take initiatives
· Determination, ability to analyse and summarize,
· Cultural skills and sense of responsibility,
· Public relations, sense of discretion and confidentiality, availability and flexibility, creativity, sense of priorities, autonomy, adaptation, learning, ability to work within a team, motivation for humanitarian work in general and the ICRC in particular
· University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. international relations, social and/or political sciences) or relevant professional experience.
· Fluent level (minimum C1) of English and Arabic, an additional ICRC working language (French,) an asset.
· Computer proficiency. 4-5 years’ professional experience in similar fields, organizations or governmental structures. Working experience with the ICRC an asset.
· Confirmed analytical capacity in a similar field of activity.
Ability to demonstrate the existence of a relevant network of contacts. Proven experience in cultivating networks and influencing others As an asset.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work opportunity in a humanitarian and international environment with initial training and on-boarding.
Official working hours are Sundays to Thursdays 0800 -1700 (one hour lunch break)
Starting date: ASAP.
Catégorie : Administration / SecrétariatPostuler
Société : IDM SYSTEMSPostuler
|Taille :||Entre 20 et 100 employés|