La société BANK ABC recrute HR Administration and Payroll Manager à Tunis, Tunisie .
HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager is responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of all HR personnel administrative matters guided by the implemented HR procedures and policies as directed by the Human Resources Head. He is responsible for the delivery of efficient and accurate HR Administration processes and support through the effective coordination and management of the HR Administration support team. This role requires that its occupant take ownership of the operational delivery of HR Administrative services, ensuring that quality service is provided to all employees and internal stakeholders in line with the business’s policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
Education and Certification:
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Laws, Public Administration, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Relevant banking experience in the field of human resources and administrative management for at least 7 years.
- General Administrative Duties: The HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager is tasked with the management of the day-to-day operation of employee-relation functions inclusive of employee absences and employee vacations. He is tasked with successfully collecting, storing, and managing important documentation in both electronic and hard copy format through a clear and concise reference system. The HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager also prepares important employee documentation inclusive but not limited to employment contracts, employee settlement documentation, and offers of employment.
- Payroll: Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data. Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers. Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies. Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures. Pays employees by directing the production of electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Reporting: Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages. Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Compliance: Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains payroll staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analytics: The HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager plays an analytical role ensuring that the human resources database consistently and accurately reflects the current staff details and conditions.
- Collaboration: The role of the HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager is a collaborative one where he liaises with the finance department and provides essential information that ensures that pay roll is carried out in accordance with policies approved by the Head Human Resources. The HR Administration and Social Affairs Manager also works closely with the Human Resources Head in the development of the business’s overall human resources strategies to guarantee the implementation of HR best practice across the business and in accordance with specified business objectives.
.Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and common sense.
.Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the bank and to the senior executive team.
.Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
.Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way.
.Committed to upholding professional standards.
.Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management – and is committed to achieving goals.
.Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization.
.Developed communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
.Ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way.
.Ability to handle sensitive issues with confidentiality, diplomacy and under pressure.
.Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others.
.Self-motivated and self-aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development.
Société : DS GROUPPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Secteur :||banque / finance / assurances|
|Taille :||Entre 200 et 500 employés|