La société BANK ABC recrute Head of Wholesale Banking à Tunis, Tunisie .
Education / Certifications:
Master degree in economics, finance or management. Degree in banking is a plus.
- Corporate Banking background with 5-10 years of prior relevant experience preferably in Tunisia with a leading Corporate bank,
- A minimum of 5 years core Trade Finance & Financial Institutions experience on the relationship side within a commercial bank.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis,
- Deep knowledge of the market, banking regulation, understanding of capital market (public equity, private equity, bond issuance) and IB type (M&A, LBO) transactions, Corporate products and technics,
- Good knowledge of various finance products/services offered by the bank pertaining to Trade Finance and Treasury products,
- Ability to learn and have a clear understanding and complete knowledge of the bank’s credit policy,
- Knowledge of Tunisian market and main players,
- Good understanding of sector trends, risk management and legal knowledge.
The Wholesale Banking Head is responsible of:
- Managing, coaching and providing leadership to a team of Relationship Managers and Relationship Associates,
- Establishing, developing and fostering relationships with clients/prospects in view of reaching the goals set by the General Management of ABC Tunisia in terms of loan portfolio, client deposits and revenues,
- Growing Financial Institutions and trade Finance business,
- Actively promote to new, good quality, Trade Finance and Financial Institutions business opportunities,
- Managing a portfolio of FI clients and promoting utilization of facilities to maximize revenues and achieve targets,
- Evaluating/monitoring credit risk on an ongoing basis, for new and existing clients, to minimize loan losses.
- Successful experience in team management,
- Strong networking and negotiation skills,
- Ability to attract large Corporate and large deposits,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in Arabic, French and English,
- Good interpersonal skills and strong ability to lead the change,
- Ability to coach junior staff and to lead the change,
- Leadership potential to grow into a top role within a set time frame.
Société : CFE TUNISIEPostuler
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Secteur :||banque / finance / assurances|
|Taille :||Entre 200 et 500 employés|