La société ABAROLI recrute Program Assistant à Tunis, Tunisie .
ABA ROLI seeks a Program Assistant (PA) to provide overall support with implementing a new program focused on combating trafficking in persons (TIP) and assisting with the implementation of other ABA programs as needed.
The PA will report to the Senior Technical Advisor (STA) leading the anti-TIP program and will be under the overall supervision of the ABA Tunisia/Libya Country Director.
· Conduct research on legal and other issues to support the development and implementation of programs.
· Assist with organizing in-person and online program activities, including administration and logistics on training events, workshops, presentations and other related activities.
· Assist with coordination and communications with program partners, civil society organizations, the Tunisian government, local and international NGOs, and donors.
· Translate short documents and perform consecutive interpretation in meetings when needed.
· Assist in data collection for monitoring and evaluation of program activities.
· Assist in drafting programmatic reports and other materials.
· Assist with providing programmatic information to the ABA ROLI Washington Office and in response to donor inquiries.
· Assist in planning and tracking program activity expenses.
· Assist with procurement of vendors, consultants, and other services, in compliance with applicable ABA ROLI policies and donor regulations.
· Perform other duties as requested.
· Degree in international development, political science, law, gender studies or other applicable higher-level degree (Tunisia preferred);
· 1-2 years of experience working in the field of international development (Tunisia preferred);
· Familiarity with Tunisian policies, laws and regulations pertaining to anti-TIP (preferred);
· Experience working with USAID, other USG-funded programs or other internationally-funded programs is an advantage;
· Demonstrated ability to manage work on multiple tasks;
· Ability to work remotely or with minimal supervision;
· Fluency in Arabic and English, and French is an advantage; and
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume in English no later than 25 June 2021.
|Catégorie:||Société privée étrangère|
|Taille :||Moins de 20 employés|