Un Financial Operation Agent
Banque / Assurances / Finance Marché
Sellers’ balance management
- Control data quality in Finance Module or Finance Operations systems QC board or macro.
- Is responsible for recording 100% of transactions occurring on a seller account (payout, collection, refund ect…)
- Moderate seller dispute on their invoices and account statement
- Perform/monitor payout to seller depending on country need.
- In charge of collection process correct execution by central and local stakeholders
- Control status of sellers (delisted/live) in SalesForce
- Perform/monitor cash collection reconciliation (match collection against seller ID)
Link with accounting
- Perform reconciliation between seller balance in Finance Module or macro booking files and A/R seller (customer) balance in Navision,
- Support write off of seller balance as per group policy guideline, based on finance module account statement and seller status on website
- Control revenue booking
Seller communication on financial topic:
- Send invoices and payout receipt using central macro (until finance module phase 2 is released)
- Make sure that financial information on the invoices and email (legal entity, email text etc…) is correct
- Is responsible for the content of seller communication pages related to payout, collection, and services fees on website
- Is responsible for the information content displayed on finance module.
Buyer financial transactions and prepayment integration
- Is responsible for the monitoring of financial transactions with buyer (refund etc…) based on venture policy.
- Depending of venture strategy and willingness to integrate prepayment method, is responsible to act as local POC during integration period.
- In charge of prepayment method reconciliation and monitoring.
Qualification & Experience :
Academic & trades qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking and Finance, Economics from a reputable University or equivalent
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- From a Business background with a first experience in finance, accounting or audit;
- Or from an accounting background with a first experience in customer services, sales or operations.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Thrive for customer satisfaction (internally and externally)
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowhow - Easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Autonomous and leadership driven, you are able to raise flag, propose project.
- Quick learner with an interest for systems
- Hands-on attitude, because e-commerce is 50% operations and processes
- A unique entrepreneurial experience, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around theworld
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth is for the future generation of leaders for our future internet ventures