Informatique / Multimédia
ESI Group is seeking a software engineer for developing a new Hybrid Twin product for industrial process optimization and intelligent predictive maintenance. This data center and cloud solution combines ESI's expertise in Virtual Prototyping, System Simulation and Big Data Analytics, delivering custom solutions to engineering, manufacturing, and in-service applications.
The ideal candidate is prepared to own, evolve and execute our development tools and processes to drive code and content through continuous integration, build, test, publish and deployment, utilizing Docker. This position requires excellent scripting skills, experience with software containers, and sufficient IT skills for software installation and configuration for both public and private cloud.
This individual will join a talented, focused team with a start-up mentality that thrives on innovative development in a collaborative environment.
The job is located in: Tunisia
- Develop, analyze, and maintain tools that support and automate processes for software development on Docker platform with continuous integration
- Automate Docker deployment on both single node and cluster environments
- Implement and maintain Docker based installment scripts
- Manage source code trees, branches and tags for multiple repositories
- Automated push and pull of artifacts to artifact repository manager (Jfrog)
- Work with the development team to integrate new features and components into the build and release process
- Trouble shoot installation problems
- Create and update documentation for operational process, procedures and environment configurations
- Operational knowledge of Linux OS
- Proficient with Unix/Linux shell command languages (bash, sh, csh, ksh)
- Experience with at least one advanced scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP)
- Competence in Linux system administration
- Experience with software container platforms and concepts (e.g. Docker)
- Familiar with revision control systems such as Git
- Understanding of source control branching and merging strategies
- Understanding of methods and tools for continuous integration like Jenkins and Github
- Experience with build tools such as gmake, make, nmake etc.
- Fluent in English: good communication & presentation skills
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills working with people across organizations and geographies
- Experience with IaC(Infrastructure as Code) tools like Chef/Puppet/Vagrant
- Experience with cloud hosting providers such as Azure and AWS
- Experience implementing virtualization
- Experience with data center management systems like Mesos and Kubernetes
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Marathon
- Windows sysadmin skills
- Development experience with InstallShield MSI and script-based installers